Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Where is the teams man?

Old 01-30-2007, 01:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Where is the teams man?

Hey Pat when ya coming out with the teams? I just have to start getting my game on man! Yall better hope your on my team because I am going to take it to a different level this year!
Old 01-30-2007, 05:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Where is the teams man?

Where ya hunting ?
Old 01-30-2007, 10:03 AM

I was wondering alsoI hope I got signed up in time[&:]I got my eye on a couple longbeards
Old 01-30-2007, 01:22 PM
Typical Buck

What kind of teams do you have? Is it turkey hunting teams? I'm new here and would like to get involved especially when it comes to shag nasty gobblers.
Old 01-30-2007, 05:52 PM
Fork Horn

Pat re-opened the sign-up for the contest so I don't imagine that teams will be posted until it is closed again.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Guys , Guys
Yea Pat reopened the sign up sheet so it's not too late to join in on the fun.
turkey harvester : if you want in on a team you better sign up , HNI does this contest every year and it's just for bragging rights and for fun , no real prize's or money involved.
I'm sure within the next 30 days Pat will or have someone put the teams up in radom.
There should be enough people for ten members to each team , the team with the highest score wins.
Just read the stickies at the top of the forum , like the rules and such.
Old 01-31-2007, 12:53 AM
Typical Buck

You all are correct. I did re-open the team sign up sheet because some have said that I closed it to soon. I see that those that asked for ti to re-open have indeed signed up. I have gotten alot of help this year from some of the users of thsi board. I have been scouting alot lately for deer and have been traveling quite a bit to other states. I am home now for a little while so I will be closing the sign up sheet and making teams. Tee Jay you are not being put on a team cause I know you have a honey hole and it wouldn't be fair to the rest of the players[8D][8D][8D][8D]but then again I am also in the heart of TURKEY HEAVEN. You all keep your eyes popen for the teams. Have a GREAT day/
:Pat
Old 01-31-2007, 12:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Honey hole? Heck Pat I might even let you in on it if ya ever end up in MN! We do have a over the counter Archrey tag the season is late in May. Ball is your court bubba, I'll call for ya![8D]
Old 01-31-2007, 12:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

Saw 3 nice long beards in one of my spots yesterday and saw 5 nice toms in one of my deer spots too.
Can't wait!

Old 01-31-2007, 11:21 PM
Typical Buck

TeeJay, Ya know I may just take you up on the invite. I never get enough turkey hunting. I think I would let you call for me too cause you and I both know I can't call em in. Email me the info on the hunt dates and I'll see if I can swing it.

Quick Reply: Where is the teams man?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.