Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Need some help guys...

Old 01-24-2007, 05:41 PM

Default Need some help guys...

hey guys,
i live on long island new york and there is not turkey season here, we have to go upstate. i dont mind the drive but the problem is that i do not have a place to hunt. i have hunted at an outfitter a couple of years, had moderate success. i love turkey hunting but i cant afford to pay close to a grand every year for just three days of hunting a year with an outfitter. my dad and i tried some public land last year and were pretty disapointed. this is the last year im gonna be able to hunt for a while, i have recieved an appointment to the US Air Force Academy and im going to be pretty busy for the next four years or so. i did this last year and some of you guys offered some help, i figured i'd try again. if any of you guys fromNYknow of any good public land or if you own private land my dad and i would be willing to work or pay (a mutual amount lol) to hunt. i know this sounds desperate but the reality is... i am lol. ive only killed a jake and i would really like to bag a longbeard before i go to the Academy. thanks guys!
Old 01-24-2007, 06:21 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Need some help guys...

If you are willing to come to central PA, Iwould be glad totake both of you out for some great turk hunting. Send me an e-mail.