Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

question

Old 11-06-2006, 12:37 AM

Default question

Anyone ever killed 3 turkeys with one shot before??? 30 yrds away maybe,And how would you handle this situation???

Edit to say,they didn't go to waiste...
Old 11-06-2006, 03:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: question

no, we have a one bird limit here, so you have to make sure they are seperated first....i wouldnt do it anyway...it's a one on one kind of thing with mw......
Old 11-06-2006, 07:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: question

Actually my first turkey (or should I say turkeys) was a three in one shot. I had a group of about 20 hens come within about 15 yards of me. Since I was trying to get my first ever turkey, I didn't care which one...so I picked the closest one and pulled the trigger. Two more fell behind for a total of three. I was so excited and my hunting buddy that was sitting right next to me couldn't believe what just happened. In Texas, you can shoot up to four birds a year.