Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Trail Cam ?

Old 06-19-2011, 04:40 AM
Fork Horn

Default Trail Cam ?

I have had my trail cams out and the number of pictures are starting to slow down! Is it the hot weather moving in for summer or should I move my cameras? Is checking them 1/week too much? I have been getting 3-8 pictures a week.

Thanks Guys and Girls
croc
Old 06-19-2011, 05:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Food sources may have changed. If it were the heat, you would still be getting night pics. Also make sure your camera is functioning properly.

Blessings......Pastorjim
Old 06-19-2011, 06:40 AM
Fork Horn

we are still getting roughly 200 pics a week but we only check our cams every 2 to 3 weeks as to not desturb the area to much and cams are place over mineral licks leading to soybean feilds. Deer are really hitting the beans hard so if you had a place with a major trail headed to a bean field you will prob get quite a few pics
Old 06-19-2011, 10:55 AM
Typical Buck

Mine have slowed down too. But the crops are starting to grow so they will start staying in the corn and beans all the time here before to long
Old 06-19-2011, 07:20 PM
Fork Horn

3 to 8 pictures a week? I would change properties for sure. Try puting them near water.