Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

leaf river cameras

Old 07-20-2009, 08:31 AM
Typical Buck

Default leaf river cameras

I seem to be having problems w/ my leaf river cameras. To the point of questioning the quality of the cameras. Last year I sent one back because it was taking to many pictures. Really didn't resolve that issue. It still takes a lot of pictures w/ no animals or detectable motion. Other cameras set in the same location do not take 1/10 the pictures that the one does. This year I started setting up my cameras I have 2 that I can't get to the day & date to reset them. Anyone else having this type of problems?
Old 07-20-2009, 11:58 AM
Fork Horn

I have 2 LR but I haven't had those issue's they are probably the most dependable I have found
Old 07-21-2009, 02:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

I used LR cameras for 5 years. They came with last years models an the performance just was not there. They may have changed since then I do not know. I now use Reconyx.