Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Moultrie i-40 question

Old 07-06-2008, 06:05 PM
Spike

Default RE: Moultrie i-40 question

I use the SD cards. I can see the pictures when i put the card in my camera, but if i want to see a video i have to use my laptop. I think it has something to do with the format of the pictures and the formats that are accepted by the cameras. I think all computers will accept almost any picture format.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:15 PM

I USE A SONY PSP GAMING DEVICE. JUST HAD TO BUY SD PLUG IN THE FIT THE OTHER MEMORY CARD SLOT.
Old 07-07-2008, 02:32 PM

ORIGINAL: justin_h

I go in, swap out the card and then stick the used card in my personal digital camera. Hook the camera up to the computer and voila'. Done. Repeat again next week or so.
This was what I hoped to do. I got a new card that I can now read on my printer (which has the ability to see and upload pictures to my computer). I must of had a bad/incompatible card the first time. But, I still can't see the picture using my digital camera. It shows the pictures are on the memory card but won't let me access them.

What kind of cameras do you guys have? Mine is an HP.

In any case, at least I can upload to my computer without having to bring the game cam in from the field. That was my main concern.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I may just have to take the laptop out to the field as well.
Old 07-07-2008, 02:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

mine is an upper endKodak
Old 07-07-2008, 02:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

What kind of cameras do you guys have? Mine is an HP.

[/quote]

Cheap kodak camera from walsmart!!!
Old 07-12-2008, 10:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have a 12 megapixel Kodak Z1275 model camera.....awesome camera with all kinds of features I can't figure out but my young Daughters can run it better than me! [&:]
Old 07-13-2008, 08:18 AM

I have a Moultrie D 40 i have had pretty good luck with it but recently i had a problem i put a sd card in it and it wouldnt power up so i tried another same thing so i put a third in and now it works fine . The cards work fine in my regular digital camera , What do you think the problem is ? One of the cards was a 2 gig and the other was a 512mb the one working in it is a 256 ! They all take pictures in my Kodak but only the 256 in my game camera ! Any ideas ?
Old 07-16-2008, 01:17 PM
Spike

Hey Okie,

Did you try to format the cards in a computer? Sometimes that works to get the cards reading in the equipment.
Old 07-16-2008, 03:23 PM

All i did was erase my pics ! Will i need to format the everytime ?
Old 07-16-2008, 05:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you have a decent PDA, with a card slot, and a fairly decent screen, you can view the cards with it. I have done this and it works well.

LT

Quick Reply: Moultrie i-40 question

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.