Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Stolen Trail Cameras

Old 09-11-2007, 04:54 PM

Default Stolen Trail Cameras

Guys, I need some help. Some POS stole 3 of my game cameras right off my property. All were fairly close to the house. Could someone please suggest the best locking system for a trail camera. It's unbelievable that people can steal with no regard. Thanks for any advise.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:39 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Stolen Trail Cameras

Ok jcombs i cant show you now because i just put my camera out and i built this case for about 20 bucks ive had my stolen all the time but now i put them in steel cases and it pays off so far the best advise i can give you or anyone is put out some cheap cameras and then put out a infared one as well in boxes that is and see what happens.See if you get a theif that way or put your cameras in trees really high up with a climber hey that just gave me an idea im going to try that for my self.. But none the less try the inferred idea and if you catch them well you know what to do.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:11 PM

Hunt 'em and shoot em' or at least shot at them !!!
Old 09-14-2007, 08:15 PM
Typical Buck

I read one time were a guy had his camra torn up by some guy so he put another one in the same spot then bought a cheap one out facing the other one and he caught the guy . the funny part was the guy left him a note telling him he couldn't beleave he was dum enough to put anather one out in the same spot be this guy wasn, laughing when they camr to areast the guy because his picture was on the other camra he didn't know was there. misspelled words finger went faster the my mine . lol