Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

wildview 4 or 5

Old 06-28-2007, 08:27 AM

Default wildview 4 or 5

does anyone have any pictureswith these camres....i am looking into buying one of these cameras... but i dont want to buy a piece of junk.. i appreciate your help..
Old 06-28-2007, 11:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: wildview 4 or 5

I have the 4, I'll post a picture or two tonight. The camera isn't junk, but I'm not completely happy with it. For some reason on mine the left side of every picture is crystal clear and the right side is pretty blurry. It's like thaton each of my 54 pictures from the last 5 days. I'm going to exchange mine at cabelas for another one. Hopefully that will do the trick.

Overall, the picture quality is only marginally better then on my wildview 2.0. Flash range is about the same. The only major difference is the time/date stamp is on the bottom of the picture with a gray background - it's not part of the picture which sometimes makes the date stamp hard to see. A minor improvement, but I really like it.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here's some pics. Notice how the right side of every picture is really blurry - strange. Mine is going back to cabelas tomorrow. it won't even turn on anymore.

Old 06-29-2007, 10:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

a night pic...

Old 06-29-2007, 11:29 PM

well i went to go buy the wildview 5 at the bass pro shop but they didnt have it ...all they had wAS the extreme 3... so i got it.... hope fully it will do good... i appreciate all of your help RackLuster
Old 06-29-2007, 11:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

I haven't seen the 5 anywhere yet either. from what I've seen the 3 takes some pretty nice pics. good luck!
Old 07-01-2007, 05:12 AM

rackluster on the wildviews 2 and 3, my camera wont turn on right away either. it takes a couple minutes for some reason then it will turn on. also lately with mine ill turn it on nothing will happen, but if i walk in front of it it turns on immediately. they both take excellent pictures though once its on.
Old 07-01-2007, 01:51 PM

Here's one!

Old 07-03-2007, 07:15 AM

I got one of the 3.0 models a month or two ago. I am very pleased with it. The only downside i have seen is the flash is a little weak so the animals have to be pretty close to the cam at nite. Besides that it's great

rick

Old 07-03-2007, 07:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

When I start seeing the wildview 5 in stores I think I'm going to pick one up. There isn't a better feeder cam. I have my new stealth i450 over my feeder, but to be honest the wildview is actually better (wider angle picture and easier setup) over a feeder. The stealth actually is better over a trail. finally an affordable trail camera that can actually be used on a trail!!!

Quick Reply: wildview 4 or 5

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.