Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

suggestion on a trail camera

Old 04-03-2007, 02:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: suggestion on a trail camera

Go with the moultire cams. They do everything you just said you needed and is only around $150. they do go through batteries in about three weeks or so, but you can buy an rechargable battery and a solar panel and the battery will stay at 99% charge for 6 to 9 months! The solar panel, rechargable battery, and the camera will still be less than $200. Takes very nice pics for the price...
Old 04-03-2007, 02:44 PM

Default RE: suggestion on a trail camera

texas oaks after showing me that ill be sure to wait for that 200 model seems awesome just didnt say the price i think im goin with a moultrie 200 ......the reason for this is because there are lots of hogs in my area and they usually come out at night and sometimes we see some tracks that look like cows hooves....thats how huge they are...and i really hte that i cant at least get some piks of them when they go through that way we can get an idea of the monsters in the area...also i like to bowhunt and in the back of the proprty no one hunts there and if i can setup my cam back there and find that some deer use those trails frequently i can move my ground blind and setup....i was also goin to buy the solar charger and the battery....i just cant wait untill i get the money...thanks for you guys help