Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

1st Wildview 3.0 mp cam pics

Old 12-31-2006, 11:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default 1st Wildview 3.0 mp cam pics

got my fist pics from my new cam. I think the quality is great. Triiger time must be a bit slow - the deer walked right by cam on way up the hill (you can see the trail).

Old 12-31-2006, 08:17 PM
Host of Hosts

Default RE: 1st Wildview 3.0 mp cam pics

That is a nice quality picture, but I agree seems to be slow to trigger. That's the problem it seems. Either you get a fast trigger and subpar pics or good pics and slow trigger. I guess you gotta spend 400.00 to get both.
Old 01-01-2007, 08:16 PM
Fork Horn

Hope these cams are good, I just ordered one from Bass Pro. Cant be any worse than my Stealth DIGRX though.[:'(]
Old 01-02-2007, 06:54 PM
Fork Horn

Cant be any worse than my Stealth DIGRX though.[:'(]
I just put one of these out. I ordered it online, it is a refurbished camera and I got it pretty cheap. What problems have you had with it?
Old 01-02-2007, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

I had nothing but problems with my Stealths (both DIGRC-X & XTRV). absolutelyterribel trigger time, battery life was terrible, etc. It is amazing that the Wildviews are relatively good since they are made by Stealth.
Old 01-02-2007, 08:42 PM
Fork Horn

Pretty much what doughboy said. Trigger time is terrible, I mean REALLY bad. Battery life is the same. I can`t get more than a week out of new batts. I did buy the external battery kit which is a must, now I can get a couple months out of it.
It takes good pictures, but I only use it in front of my feeder now because it just misses too many deer on trails.
I`m speaking of the stealth DIGRC-X by the way.
Old 01-02-2007, 08:47 PM
Fork Horn

Hey Split, just curious, what did you pay for the refurb Stealth?
I paid 300 bucks for mine 2 yrs ago new.(I`d have been happy if it had a better trigger time)
Old 01-03-2007, 06:12 PM

I have a wildview also. Its pretty bad on trigger speed and on battery life. Im looking into a Cuddeback. If anyone has one let me know if you like it or not.
Old 01-03-2007, 06:32 PM
Fork Horn

Hey Split, just curious, what did you pay for the refurb Stealth?
I paid 300 bucks for mine 2 yrs ago new.(I`d have been happy if it had a better trigger time)
I got it for $60. Its been out for a week, so I guess I need to go check on it if the battery life sux,because Im using the internal memory, and the pics will be deleted if the batterys go dead, right?
Old 01-03-2007, 07:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would be wary of the new Cuddebacks (go to chasinggam.com). I was supprised that the trigger was rather slow with the 3.0 - it is pretty good with the WildviewII. It may be because the battery pack I have it on is 4+ weeks old???

Quick Reply: 1st Wildview 3.0 mp cam pics

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.