Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Leaf River IR

Old 12-02-2006, 08:08 PM
Fork Horn

Default Leaf River IR

Need some help. I got a LR IR last week and put it out. My cf cards hadn't come in from ebay yet but I still set it out and let the internal memory take pics. I got 11 pics with it this past week and all were bucks. Problem is they are on the internal memory and I can't see whattimes they are coming in on the little screen.I thought by putting the cf card in it might pull the pics off the internal memory and store them there. NOPE. Is there anyway to pull them off the internal memory with having to bring the camera back home to my computer? I'll lose a whole week of pics if I do so.

Thanks
Old 12-03-2006, 08:26 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Leaf River IR

Borrow a laptop form someone and download them right in the woods. I wouldn't want to lose a week of pictures either. A lot of people have laptops these days, just ask around.
Old 12-03-2006, 09:00 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Leaf River IR

I have a laptop and I did think of that. Just thought there might be a magic button there. They are definitly saved on the cam memory. Once you put a card in, it saves to the card and doesn't write over the cam memory. They are there until I delete them. Guess I'll have to wait until I pull the cam out one day. I'm going to MS in a few weeks so I may pull it out and take it over there with me.
Thanks for the suggestion!