Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

deer

Old 05-04-2004, 08:54 PM

Default deer

Okay, so how many posts do i gotta make to get rid of the fawn staus?

Man that is a sneakey way to get participation.

=keith=
Old 05-04-2004, 09:21 PM
Kip
Fork Horn

Default RE: deer

I dont know for sure, but I think its 50. All I know is I have had the same "status" forever.
Old 05-05-2004, 01:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Keith, glad to see ya over here also!

THe post idea was Chads...he gon n dun it
Old 05-05-2004, 04:35 AM
Fork Horn

too bad we can't customize our own, like over at AT, where I'm "Mental Case & Goofball"
Old 05-05-2004, 08:43 AM

Hi Dan, ya I kinda like it here. Little more activity would be nice.

Chads idea huh? Well I heard he is a pretty big guy so i won't say nothing about his idea of status names for growed up men!

Self customized are good. I go to a BBS where they allow that. Some guys change them on a constant basis. Keeps ya looking at their posts to see what they have come up with this time.

=keith=
Old 05-08-2004, 10:06 PM

Was just thinking. Deer are the prey. Guys with bows are the predators. We need new status indicators.

And I wanna lose my fawn status.[8D]

Well thats one more.
Old 05-09-2004, 04:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

if you hunt deer that might be true lol. For some wierd reason I find myself being in a pray situation every now and then either fishing or hunting......I'll leave that to your imagination [&:]
Old 05-09-2004, 10:01 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

I didn't have a thing to do with it! It does give you a bit of incentive to post though .

Dan, are you referring to them saber-toothed snowshoe hares or the dreaded man-eating Alaskan king crab? I got to admit, a few years ago on that moose hunt a regular ol black bear had my pucker factor registering off the scale--can't imagine running up on a grizzly or brown bear.........shew! Are they called browns because of the color of your underwear after you run into one?

Chad
Old 05-09-2004, 02:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

it's the poisonous snow snakes that'll do ya!

You aint been in either chat? Whats the deal, your bum knee getting better? Got a question for ya when I see ya....
Old 05-09-2004, 03:21 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Barely been in either chat lately--been really busy with bows, strings, and tournaments.

It's my ankle that blew out on me--it got a little better for a while, but seems to be going downhill lately. Other ankle is trying to follow suit--going to see the orthopedic surgeon again Tuesday, hopefully he will send me to someone that knows what they are doing. Right now got 3 or 4 physical therapists (and evidently that surgeon) scratching their heads wondering why it's not healing.

Shoot me an e-mail if you want--not sure when I'll get back in the chat for any amount of time.

Chad

Quick Reply: deer

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.