Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Howard Hill SEC

Old 05-25-2010, 08:46 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Default Howard Hill SEC

Anyone here going? I plan on being there. Not that I expect to shoot worth a flip--haven't been able to practice for the last couple of months due to my mother in law getting diagnosed with cancer and passing away, but I still plan to go and socialize. I'll still shoot the course, but don't expect to do anything. I'll talk to vendors, see lots of friends, enjoy good food and good company, and probably stay in a motel room (too dang hot to camp in AL in June, or maybe I'm just getting too sorry for it).

If you can make it, it's one of the best I've been too--for vendors, for a good course, and to meet good people.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:54 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

I plan on being there Friday before noon. Anyone from here going? They will have a wingshooting competition there this year--I got second place in TN a few years ago--love the trophy (painted feather). Probably try it again, but don't expect much.

Chad