Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Where' s LBR?

Old 06-17-2003, 02:00 PM

Default Where' s LBR?

Is he still bent over his string jig twisting strings? Have you recovered from the trip yet, Big Guy?

Darrel
Old 06-17-2003, 02:06 PM
Kip
Fork Horn

Default RE: Where' s LBR?

Rumor has it, he was taken hostage by a band of gypsies, and it currently doing all their bead work for them. They have made him wear flower patterned thong' s and call him " Shrimp" .
Old 06-17-2003, 02:54 PM

As of last night he was making strings, doing a bow inventory, cleaning up from Cloverdale and trying to ge my new bow ready to ship! Other than that he' s a slacker
Old 06-17-2003, 06:05 PM
Fork Horn

He' s probly out fishing, checkin out his laptop and laughing at us all. But it' s ok, Chad...you' ll get your' s. I have no idea how...but it' ll happen.

Brandan
Old 06-17-2003, 07:15 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Thinking about going into hiding! Phone has been ringing off the hook, still have several strings to make, bows to ship, bows to inventory, bows that I haven' t unwrapped yet (they came this past weekend while I was at Cloverdale), besides working a full-time job in construction! I had a great time, even though I never got a chance to shoot the first arrow. Saw lots of friends that I don' t get to see much, met some folks that I have been talking with for a long time (John Nail, DickforBows, and probably several others that I can' t call right now), and stayed pretty busy. Hopefully I will be there again next year--one thing is for sure, next time my space will be at least a 10x20---10x10 wasn' t nearly enough room! Gotta' scoot--still lots to do! I' ll probably just be lurking for a few days, until I can catch up some. If anyone needs me, just shoot me an e-mail.

Chad
Old 06-17-2003, 07:30 PM

Tell those callers it' s not for sale Busy is good, busy is $$$$$. More $$$$ more bows Only problem is when you' re real busy you can' t shoot your bows.
Old 06-17-2003, 08:24 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

You mean I am supposed to be making a profit at this?[] Dangit, I knew I was forgetting something![>:]

CT, trying to get that baby ready for you--and all them strings! Hopefully very soon!

Chad
Old 06-18-2003, 07:12 AM
COB

Of course you guys know it took Chad twice as long to get from point A to point B at Cloverdale. With all the mud we had he would have to go out to the road, walk up the road to the driveway, walk in the driveway and take the gravel path to the clubhouse to keep from sinking into the mud. First time he tried to go to the club house PJ had to call the biggest wrecker in the area to pull him out of the mud.

Sorry Chad, the devil made me do it........ [>:]

Ted A. loving his buddy Chad Young AKA COB [] [&:]
Old 06-18-2003, 09:54 AM

Chad, It' s tough to be liked huh? I still don' t know how you can keep your hands from cramping! Dick
Old 06-21-2003, 05:54 PM
COB

Where is Chad???????????? Have I wasted some perfectly good insults? Has the cat got his tounge? Have to one helluva big cat for that! Have the revanuours (sp) finally caught up with him and his still (sp) and he landed in jail? Inquirying minds want to know!!

Ted A. needs a spell checker bad Young AKA COB [:-]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.