Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Cloverdale

Old 06-14-2003, 04:16 PM
Fork Horn

Default Cloverdale

Went to Cloverdale today and met Chad. Little fella, ain' t he? I tried to pull his " Child' s bow" and didn' t (bad shoulder you know) Looked at CT' s bow.....bud, you is gettin a nice one! very prettyful. Rain, rain, rain....
Old 06-15-2003, 01:21 AM
Kip
Fork Horn

Default RE: Cloverdale

Hey John, did ya slap that little pip squeek around a little bit when you met him?

Old 06-15-2003, 06:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

All ya gotta do is shake hands with Chad and then better judgement tells you if there' s any slapping around to be done, HE' LL do it!! When I was much younger I could' ve matched him grip for grip. But at 56 I don' t have the grip I once had.

Bill
Old 06-15-2003, 10:37 AM
Fork Horn

What Bill said.
Old 06-15-2003, 05:12 PM

Too bad I couldn' t make it. Some silly thing called work...lol. Was suppose to help Chad at the booth. I heard my bow was nice looking. Just hope Chad didn' t sell it!!!! Wish I could have been there.

Suppose to get that bad boy as soon as Chad gets back, can' t wait!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-16-2003, 10:00 AM

I frlt sorry for Chad! All he seemed to be able to do all weekend is make strings! You wonder why he has a strong grip? I really enjoyed meeting some of the people from the forums. Dick
Old 06-16-2003, 10:00 AM

No, CT, Chad didn' t sell it- he couldn' t look up from making strings long enough, and yes it looks great.

Darrel
Old 06-16-2003, 01:36 PM

Thanks for the info guys. Now the anticipation is even worse. Chad does make a mean string. Had him do up 6 or 8 to send with this bow[>:]
Old 06-21-2003, 05:46 AM
Typical Buck

Was great to see some old friends & meet some new ones (including Dick4bows). I really wish I' d had the chance to meet more of y' all tho. Cloverdale is ALWAYS a blast and usually almost as wet! Lots to do, plenty of vendors, & both the practice & main courses were set up good IMO. I' ll keep going back as long as God' s willing & the creek don' t rise! Maybe next year we can set up a meeting time at Chads booth?

Vic
Old 06-21-2003, 05:48 PM
COB

Vic it was great seeing you and your lovely misses at Cloverdale again. Sorry we never did get to the practice range but this ole poop was plum tucker out Saturday. Did you ever get a " good" answer on the shooting left with that " bow" ? May next year there will not be so much mud and I will have more energy. LOL. Forgot that will be Cloverdale so let' s not hold our breath. Later brother.

Quick Reply: Cloverdale

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.