Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Hey CT I got a new bow!!

Old 05-13-2003, 08:28 PM
Fork Horn

Default Hey CT I got a new bow!!

I just wasn' t comfortable with the Damon Howatt so I picked up a BEAR Super Kodiak and man is it a dream to shoot. 60lbs, 60" and shoots where I want. As for the kid bows my daughter is shooting the recurve at an ever increasing rate. I have some pics to send you so look for them sometime soon. Thanks again for the help and chattin with me while I was away.
Vern
Old 05-14-2003, 08:20 AM

Default RE: Hey CT I got a new bow!!

No problem. Congrats on the new bow. Sounds nice. Glad your daugther likes the bow. E-mail at [email protected]. I still have that other bow to send you and need your address.

Sorry this is short, yesterday was the day from he&&. Each a the boys had a baseball game at the same time yesterday. I am a coach on one team and had live fire fighting training last night. So I get in one car, my wife in the other. Her car has a flat. Lucky we have a third car. So I plan on changing it when I got home. So off to the game for about and hour than fire training. On the way home from training we come across an accident, we don' t make it 100 yards down the road when we get a call the police need the Rescue unit we' re in. This is about 8:30 pm. There has been a triple murder in town!!! They need us to direct traffic and help. I get home at 1:30 am! Now I need to change the tire and be off to meetings in Boston for 3 days!!!!!

Talk to you later this week.