Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

LBR and Chicken Ridin'

Old 05-05-2003, 09:05 PM

Default LBR and Chicken Ridin'

I saw LBR this weekend and I first thought he was ridin' a chicken, but soon learned he was just wearin' shorts !

It was good to see ya man. Finally got this thing workin' . 45@28 dude.

Those of y' all that missed the Twin Oaks shoot this weekend sure did miss one of the best shoots ever put on !

Bill[&:]
Old 05-05-2003, 10:38 PM

Default RE: LBR and Chicken Ridin'

Bill what ya tryin to say man? Does Chad have them little scrawny chicken legs holding up that big ol ape top half Wish I could have been there musta been a blast
Old 05-06-2003, 05:55 AM

Never pictured Chad with chicken legs..lol. I' m planning on going to Cloverdale so I' ll finally meet him there.
Old 05-06-2003, 08:33 AM
COB

Whoa Nelly! Chad, defend your self! Chicken legs indeed. Never! Ostrich maybe but chicken legs would never hold that boy up!! [][&:][>:]
Old 05-06-2003, 11:20 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 05-06-2003, 01:35 PM
Kip
Fork Horn

That had to have been a sight. I just hope he didnt wear those nylons, and camo high heels that he wore moose hunting.
Old 05-06-2003, 07:03 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Well, at least it' s something different being said about me this time--lol. I have been accused of a lot of things, but NEVER of having chicken legs! White, yes--scrawny---heck no! As bad as I hate to agree with Cob, there ain' t a chicken alive whose legs would support me. Crap, I' d mash the whole chicken[X(] .

Had an absolute ball at the Twin Oaks shoot, got to see some old friends and make a few others. Also had the honor of shooting with some of the best dang shots around, and they didn' t even laugh at me. Folks, if you can ever swing it, you owe it to yourself to go to this shoot at least once in your life. It is the BEST!

Chad

PS--Bill, got it taken care of
Old 05-07-2003, 10:53 AM

KFC would prolly pay REALLY good for chicken legs that big Glad ya had a good time maybe next year lol
Old 05-07-2003, 02:38 PM

Troy are you saying that Chad should no longer go by LBR but by KFC. You are one cruel longbow shooter.
Old 05-08-2003, 12:08 PM
Fork Horn

What did Kip say about Chad shootin at a spruce grouse on that moose hunt? Weere you feelin a little inferior, Chad?

Brandan

Quick Reply: LBR and Chicken Ridin'

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.