Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Somebody STOP me !

Old 01-24-2002, 08:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Somebody STOP me !

Lilhunter - LOL !! yeah really, a recurve limb on the bottom, longbow lim on the top - kinda like a sololimb tradtional bow !!

If I were a master of photo software I'd cut and paste something together like that for the fun of it !
Old 01-27-2002, 12:13 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Somebody STOP me !

Stealthy...I was looking at those bows at the Expo and they are beautiful. I should have shot one. I was too intimidated. The only bows I shot were the ones wehre the guy would say...Hey, you want to shoot this bow? Well, don't mind if I do. One guy said that and I was just walking by. Hadn't event picked up the bow.....I think it was a Kota or something like that. Nice bow, but it would take some getting used to shooting with a glove again (that is what he gave me). I prefer my tabs. I was dying to shoot some of the Foxes, but they were right behing the Widow booth, so that shooting area was packed with a half hour line. Awesomely beautiful bows.