Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Reverse Handle Longbow

Old 01-21-2002, 08:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Reverse Handle Longbow

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Bill, did ya get the reply e-mail from me?
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>

Vic,

No, I haven't gotten it yet. Please send it again.

Thanks!

Bill
Old 01-21-2002, 09:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Vic,

I did get the e-mail. I don't know if it was the first or second time you sent it, but I got it. I sent you a response.
Old 01-22-2002, 01:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't have the bow yet, but Arrowsmit was kind enough to send me some photos of the longbow I'm buying from him. I like bows that are different from the run of the mill. I think this bow is beautiful and intriguing in its appearance.

The bow is 62&quot; long, 59#@30&quot;, 52-53#@28&quot;, has a Bocate/Cocobolo riser and Canarywood limbs.

The pictures can be viewed at the following:

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/lamb1647/...view=t&.last=1

Bill

Edited by - lamb1647 on 01/22/2002 14:19:07
Old 01-22-2002, 03:03 PM
Typical Buck

She's a sweet lil thing Bill, I think you're gonna like it alot. Most unique & best feeling grip I ever saw on a longbow. Too bad she isn't a couple inches longer to better accomodate my 30&quot; draw...hope you'll keep me posted on your adventures w/it.
Old 01-23-2002, 05:29 PM
Typical Buck

Bill, get my last e-mail?
Old 01-23-2002, 06:31 PM
Fork Horn

That one doesn't look too much like a backwards strung longbow. The Northern mist looked just like it was backwards.

Take a look
http://ns1.bowsite.org/acb/showprod....ectGroup_ID=10
Old 01-23-2002, 06:33 PM
Fork Horn

I liked the r/d better anyway, but it looks like no longbow for me.....Truck tranny went out so I have to get that fixed.
Old 01-23-2002, 08:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
That one doesn't look too much like a backwards strung longbow. The Northern mist looked just like it was backwards.

Take a look
http://ns1.bowsite.org/acb/showprod....ectGroup_ID=10

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>

Tox,

The differences I see between the Fox and Northern Mist bows is that the Fox is Reflex-Deflex while the Northern Mist has nearly straight limbs with slight Reflex. The thing they have in common is the bulk of the handle riser is in front of the limbs instead of behind them on a &quot;traditional&quot; longbow.

Sorry to hear about the transmission on your truck. Maybe you'll be able to work something out later in the summer.

Bill
Old 01-23-2002, 08:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bill, did ya get the reply e-mail from me?

Vic,

Yes, I got the e-mail and sent a response back to you. THANKS!

Bill
Old 01-24-2002, 11:23 AM
Fork Horn

Took it to the shop this morning.
$650....grrrr....I could've bought a nice longbow and had some money to get pretty woodies with it for that money. I am selling my truck when I go to college and buying a bike. And lots of bows. GRRRRRRR.

Quick Reply: Reverse Handle Longbow

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.