Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Shooting to the right

Old 01-16-2008, 04:44 PM

Default RE: Shooting to the right

I must say you guys are awsome. It is incredable the information that is available on here. It would take months or years to gather the info you have given my. My hat is off to everyone here.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:12 AM

I shot several different spine weights and several different types of arrows and guess what. Decreased the spine weight and they flew much better. I did get to fling a couple of wood arrows and I believe its time to start shooting wood. I really like the way they shoot. Thanks a bunch for all the information.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:22 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: crawdad375

I shot several different spine weights and several different types of arrows and guess what. Decreased the spine weight and they flew much better. I did get to fling a couple of wood arrows and I believe its time to start shooting wood. I really like the way they shoot. Thanks a bunch for all the information.
Thats awesome. I love shooting cedars,I just didn't like cedars from 3rivers. over half were not straight grained. In consistent spine, and I could not keep straight. I would spend over an hour carefully straightening, and after a few shooting sessions, look like a dogshind leg.

I won't give up on POC. But will shop around carefully next tiem.