Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Back after a long absence

Old 08-26-2007, 11:49 AM
Fork Horn

Default Back after a long absence

Hi all,
I've been off the board and away from my bow for way too long. We've relocated to Cibolo, TX (just outside of San Antonio). It's taken us a while to get settled in with a new house, new job, several kids and having to learn a whole new area.

Arthur, I forgot to thank you for the info on hunting in TX . . . thanks. I was disappointed with the pay (really pay $$$) to hunt in TX until I found a great hunting area right here in San Antonio. Camp Bullis (site of the largest buck taken in TX, not on a private ranch) has great hunting . . . deer (whitetail and axis), hogs, and turkey. It's only open to DOD ID card holders and cost all of $100 for the entire season and gives you free access to the archery and gun ranges. I feel like I've struck gold.

Anyway, I'm happy to be back out flinging arrows and on the board tapping into one hell of a wealth of info.

Dave
Old 08-26-2007, 12:14 PM

Default RE: Back after a long absence

Welcome back, I am trying to tap into that wealth of knowledge myself, and have found itextremely useful. Thanks HNI.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Back after a long absence

Well.... Lookie what the cat dragged in! How ya doin', dathein?