Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

New Bow, what a gift.

Old 06-28-2006, 02:18 PM

Default New Bow, what a gift.

A while backI started a threadasking if anyone had ever used a 48in bear magnum. At the end of the post Isaidas a joke"I wish someone would give me one". I didnt get much of a response and forgot all about it. Then about two weeks ago I got a PM "I have a 48in Bear do you want it", I realy didnt have the money for a new bow but askedto hearmore about the bowincluding the price. He sent back "I wasnt asking if you wanted to buy it, I will give it to you". I didnt know what to say, I sent him back YES.

Well the bow got here 2 days ago. I just cant get over how nice it was of him to give it to me, someone he dosnt even know. I will put it to good use. I have only shoot it a few times but I was suprised how acurate itwas.

So has enyone ever used one ofthoseBlackWidow........?

Thanks
Old 06-28-2006, 02:20 PM

Default RE: New Bow, what a gift.

I haven't use one ,but the neighbor in the corner just became a widow and she is black from Guyana S.A.
Good looking lady, interested ?

(it's true too )
Old 07-01-2006, 06:57 AM

Default RE: New Bow, what a gift.

that just goes to show you how true and honest and helpful people are on this web site. that is why it is my favorite site. every body is so nice they go out of their way to help people. The same thing happened to me. one great guy not to mention his name (BOWTECHbo) sent me a new arizona ez fletch just cuz he did not need it any longer. The character of the people on this site is awsome. it is one of the few sites where hunters help other hunters out. so thank you all for a great site