Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

T4 TURBO NOCKS

Old 05-09-2005, 08:43 PM

Default T4 TURBO NOCKS

I'm considering these for my new ACC's. Has anyone tried the T4's? Do they help stabllize the arrow better than a standard G nock? Do they speed up the arrow any?
Old 05-10-2005, 04:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: T4 TURBO NOCKS

I just got a dozen of these to try out. First of all, the T4s are not available for the g nock size. On Archery Talk, Nick Snook says that they will not be made for the ACC unibushing. I was using the T4s with cheap Carbon Wolverines, and they seemed to do all right. I have to refletch my other all carbons to use the T4s. I was shooting the arrows without a string loop, just an eliminator button under the nock. I'm going to have to change that if I continue to shoot the T4s, as they chewed up a pretty new eliminator with not too many shots. On the other hand, I was also trying out Turbo Nock Hunters on my unfletched ACCs. They were grouping pretty well (for me at least). All of my 30 yard groups were between 1 and 2" and flight seemed to be very good. They were pretty decent at 40 too, but it was getting darker, and I was getting a little tired.
Old 05-10-2005, 05:31 AM

Just have had mine a couple of days. Using a loop, first shot 1/8 nock high was a perfect bullet hole. I noticed the fletching was turning after each shot. Discovered I had slight nock pinch. Had to tie the loop different to solve the problem.
I tried some 27.5 epic 500 shafts @60lbs with 100 grain tips (way underspined) and was getting sub 1 inch groups at 25 yards. Haven't had time to try my broadhead setups.
One thing that really impressed me is you can nock an arrow pluck the string and watch the shaft spin as it leaves the bow. No need for slow motion video to see it work[8D]
Old 05-10-2005, 06:13 AM

T4 compared to regular Easton nock.

Old 05-10-2005, 06:48 AM

On the other hand, I was also trying out Turbo Nock Hunters on my unfletched ACCs.
So I take it these will fit the ACC unibushing?

Thanks.
Old 05-10-2005, 08:44 AM

You could always try using something like an emery board and filing down the end of the nock to fit. We used the Hunters and had to file a little bit to make the fit in our CX200s. IMO very worth what little work may have to be done for proper fit. We are using the T4s this year. Waiting for new shafts before we try them tho.
Old 05-10-2005, 09:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Swamp Dawg:

He makes them for ICS carbons, ACC, Axis, and I believe for Nitro Stingers.

Turbo Nocks
Old 05-10-2005, 05:46 PM

At this time we do not have a T-4 for the Acc (gnock bushing) YOu can put the T-4 in a 360 acc if you take the bushing out.

I have been doing some experimenting with the T-4 and with Cut down quick spins and the small bohning Xvane and also the little fob.

Old 05-10-2005, 05:47 PM

this is a group I shot with Mini QUICK spins that I then cut in half.
With the T-4 doing the initial stabilizing You can reduce the amount of vane you need to fly an arrow.

Old 05-11-2005, 03:09 PM

Thanks Nick. If I take the uni-bushings out, will I need to glue in the T-4's or are they snug enough as is? What's the best way to remove the bushing, drill it out?

Also, If i was to try out the hunters, will they work with QS's or are they designed to be shot w/o vanes?

Quick Reply: T4 TURBO NOCKS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.