Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Website to Check Out

Old 03-19-2005, 09:25 PM

Default Website to Check Out

This post is directed especially to all of you new archers like me who had or have lots of questions about bow types,bow setups,tunung, draw weight/length,arrow spines, tip weights,FOC balance, fletching and so on. Combined with the information that I got from the guys on this forum and the website huntersfriend.com,it didn't leave many questions unanswered.
They also hand fletch any arrow they sell at no extra charge with either vanes or feathers. You can upgrade to Quick Spins for $18.00 more if you use them. One flat shipping rate on most everything they sell.
Anyway if you already know about this site, then please disregard. Just thought I'd share something that helped me.

www.huntersfriend.com
Old 03-19-2005, 10:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Website to Check Out

i like but no aluminums arrow[:@]s
Old 03-20-2005, 12:42 PM

Allseasonhunter7,
Sorry they don't have aluminum arrows. I really didn't look at all of there types onece I found the ones I wanted. I ordered GoldTips fletched with feathers so I'll let you know how they hold up once I shoot them a few times. Arthur P told me not to believe the horror storiesrelated to aluminum arrows. Do you like them better than carbon and why and should I give them a try? I've only been shooting since November so I'm still trying new things. sb919
Old 03-20-2005, 04:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

well ii like that there cheaper and my w/b is for "aluminums which means it has abigger hole i dont feel like forking 20 bucks for a replacement or do you know of any larger dia. carbons... not fatboys either i dnt think it matters but the sight is nice and dont forget to tell me how they hold up , thanks