Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Mighty Mite or Justice

Old 03-25-2005, 11:16 PM

Default RE: Mighty Mite or Justice

Thanks again to everyone who gave me the good information. I bought a Defender and should be receiving it next week. Man I hate waiting. I'll post my thoughts of the new bow after I have had a chance to put it through it's paces.
Old 03-26-2005, 12:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

So did you shoot one before ordering?
Old 03-26-2005, 11:37 PM

Nope, just decided to try something new! I have shot the Mighty Mite quite a bit, and like the speed. I based my decision on wanting a bow that is lighter than my '02 Patriot and felt that the Defender was a good compromise between the speed of the MM and the smoothness of the Justice (which I did get to fling a few out of). I can't imagine that it will be much of a stretch going from the Patriot to the Defender as far as draw cycle goes, and the MM, Justice, and Defender use close to the same riser (I believe) so I know what to expect dropping to the shorter ATA length. I doubt I will have the same learning curve shooting this as when I went from my old Alpine Siverado wheely bow over to a single cam bow. Of couse my first single cam was the PSE Carrera and it only has a 5 and 7/8" brace height, man was that a change from the 8" or so brace height of the old bows.
Old 03-27-2005, 01:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm sure you will love it as it seems to be a sleeper getting overlooked due to the hype of it's bigger brother. I was just wondering what your thoughts were on it. Guess we'll find out soon enough.