Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Tell me about your Allegiance

Old 03-10-2005, 12:18 AM

Default RE: Tell me about your Allegiance

On my Allegiance there is no lean, top or bottom cam at full draw
Old 03-10-2005, 04:33 AM

My early Allegiance (silver logo) originally had the top cable (center track) crossing outside the lower cable with the cables crossing below the guard rod.
Blodg, on the Allegiance, the center cable on the TOP cam should cross BEHIND to INFRONT of the other cable, (closest to the riser), also coming from the top cam and the cross happens BELOW the Cable Rod.
OK, this is isn't answering my question, LOL (or I don't understand inside and outside). Does the top center cable cross to the LEFT or RIGHT of the lower cable (for RH bow)? It could be set either way.
Old 03-10-2005, 10:48 AM

The wife's Defender came out of the box with the top cable (center cable track on the top cam) crossing on the inside of the bottom cable, or to the left, while holding the bow in front of you on a right handed bow. I changed my Allegiance to the Defender's rigging and did see a marked improvement in cable torque. I had to turn the slide upside down to match the Defender's slide (with the long slot towards the riser) to gain the necessary clearance between the cables. Both cables still cross below the guard rod
Old 03-10-2005, 03:12 PM

Thanks gimpy for the clarification.
Old 03-10-2005, 08:17 PM

Walks with gimp came you post a pic Please ???
Old 03-10-2005, 08:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

WWAG--you've got one of the better ones for sure--wanna to get some limbs with the 'red & silver' swirl .
Old 03-10-2005, 08:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Does the top center cable cross to the LEFT or RIGHT of the lower cable (for RH bow)?
Blodg, the top center cables crosses to the 'left', below the cable rod.
Old 03-10-2005, 09:02 PM

ORIGINAL: ampahunter

Blodg, the top center cables crosses to the 'left', below the cable rod.
Thanks to ampahunter and WWAG as I may have found my problem. My top center cable crosses to the right of the other cable. That may be why I had to cross the cables above the muzzy slide to keep them from rubbing together. Tomorrow I will throw her into the press and swap them to see if I can get the cables back below the cable rod. Almost hate to mess with it though, she shot sweet today with a 300/53X for my 2nd 5 spot round (and 1st with the MZE).
Old 03-11-2005, 12:13 AM

Ok,, just don't be asking me about the arrow rest, I don't have time to make any right now

Old 03-11-2005, 12:16 AM

We'll try a little bigger.

Quick Reply: Tell me about your Allegiance

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.