Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

BowTech Old Glory!!!!!!

Old 02-24-2005, 11:16 PM

Default RE: BowTech Old Glory!!!!!!

I'm gonna watch for a 60/29 inch Old Glory to come in at the dealers shop so I can get an idea of what I'd like to order for myself Found out today that we WILL be getting money back from Uncle Sam instead of paying in like I thought we would
I'd like to get a look at the new Diamond by Bowtech bows also!![8D]
Old 02-25-2005, 09:56 AM

WWAG,
I am warning you now, don't draw that 29/60 OG unless you are cleared by the boss for purchase. Every time I shoot that bow, I like it more. On the other hand, if you thought you were gonna owe, and now you don't, that is like free money. Go for it!!!!

JMAC
Old 02-25-2005, 11:17 AM

LOL,, well it DID belong to me before, they are just willing to give it back now That and the fact that I'll have BOTH my trucks paid off in two months!!! I might have bows coming out of my ears before i know it!! Wait,, I do now!!
Old 02-26-2005, 09:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, I finally got to see what all this fuss was about today. Went to the shop today for a few things, and "Lookie here!" All 4 new Equalizer Bowtechs! They ranged from a 28" Defender to a 30" Constitution. Very nice draw, IMHO. I should like it though, since it feels almost identical to what I have been shooting since last August. Like the solid back wall. Very quiet and shock free. I'm very happy with the two bows I currently have, but I think I will start saving up some $ just in case.

BTW, I could feel a little of what you longer draw guys were talking about. Very slight pull before dropping into the valley on the longer draw bows that they had. Nothing at 28, just barely felt it at 29, more still at 30. Still not bad. Don't know how many of you guys remember the Jennings Carbon Extreme, but the draw feels like that to me with a little quicker build up. To those who are too young to remember a bow from the early '90s, then it feels like the Pro 40 Wheely with a faster build up.

Anyway, the tech at the shop said he has been shooting Hoyts for many years, and will be getting either an Allegiance or Old Glory for this year!