Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

help,please!!

Old 09-09-2002, 05:39 PM

Default help,please!!

Okay,I have been shooting for quite some time now and I shoot instinctivley. I have gotten to point where at 30 yrds I am shooting tight groups. but for the past 2-3 days I am starting to shoot like a shotgun! I do shoot fingers and have been shooting so much these past few days my middle finger is num like. I am suspecting that my knock is slipping, it is string nock. I haven't been anticapating, have been following through and all. I just dont know. Sometimes i'm there and sometimes not. Any suggestions at all, while i play with the nock, would greatly be appreciated. Thanks Guys!!
Old 09-09-2002, 06:03 PM

Default RE: help,please!!

I wouldnt worry about it just yet. Try giving it a break for a couple of days and then see what happens, there are days now and then where I cant shoot as well as I know I can. We all have our days . I f you keep having trouble try paper tuning it and go from there.

Good Luck

"A archer sees how far away he can get and still hit the target while a hunter sees how close he can get before he shoots"
Old 09-09-2002, 07:19 PM

Try a TAB insted of a glove. The saunder FAB TAB? was the one I use to shoot with.
Old 09-09-2002, 10:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I agree I'd give it a rest for few days. I also shoot fingers, and find when I shoot everyday over a period I start having a few problems. Everything feels good, looks good, but don't quit hit like know I can. I put it down for 2-3 days, go back, and shooting good again.