Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

The Allegiance has Landed!

Old 02-18-2005, 09:40 AM

Default RE: The Allegiance has Landed!

Today I spoke to "B" at North Sylva and I was told that none of the Allegiance bows came with a 27" draw length/ a #7 cam.
He says he's trying his best to get me a cam--and added that spare cams are really not available now--as all cams produced, are being fitted directly onto bows.
What can I say bud!!

Hey ampahunter you were right my bow came in today and it was a 28 i dont know what append but i will keep it that way because last year i bought a patriot dually 27 inch draw lenght(thats why i order a 27allegiance) and i measure the AMO on it and it was 27 3/4. I heard that the 2005 bowtech are right on on for the AMO draw lenght. So i will try it that way and if its too long i will just change the cam.[:@]