Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

The Allegiance has Landed!

Old 02-17-2005, 10:09 AM

Default RE: The Allegiance has Landed!

ORIGINAL: ampahunter

Congrats on your new bow.

Now---I'm STILL WAITING--five weeks and counting.
What's makes things uncomfortable is neither the distributor or the folks at Bowtech are answering my calls/emails on the status of this order.
Last year I waited SEVEN MONTHS on a Liberty.
This year I overlooked my last experience and went with Bowtech again.
But----same stuff different day!!!
Now I am seriously thinking of looking at something else--yes Bowtech makes great bows, so does Mathews, Hoyt, Darton, PSE and the list goes on.
For me, the bow is as good as the 'shooter'--I've shot Champion bows which cost half the price of the top-of-the-line bows and have done pretty well in competition against the top runners.
I'm a little disappointed today--as I had really expected to hear something on my bow--either from BowTech or the supplier here in Canada. [&o].
It wont be long, my dealer in Ontario receive mine so next week i will have it, i ordered it at the ATA show.
Old 02-17-2005, 12:08 PM

Muzzyman, it's no big deal. When things settle down a little and Bowtech is caught up with production, I will re- order the bow. Hopefully the next time my wait will be 8 weeks or less.
Old 02-17-2005, 08:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

It wont be long, my dealer in Ontario receive mine so next week i will have it, i ordered it at the ATA show.
Alain--well Bud, no such luck--bows came in today--none were 27"/60 # (Allegiance). What's worse--I'm 'told' that the Distributor has the #4, #5, #6, #8 cams in hand--but NO #7--and that's the cam I need!!!
How about that---
Old 02-17-2005, 09:02 PM

I know #7 cams are available because I have a bow in the shop with those cams. If your Dealer doesn't have the cams to swap from another bow, I'm sure you'll see your bow soon. Chin up!
Old 02-17-2005, 09:35 PM

Ampahunter

I dont understand that, mine is a 27 inch draw lenght right hand but a 70lbs, camo. Just call North Sylva maybe they can help you? Just go to bowtech website,dealer and international dealer you will find the phone number.[&o]
Old 02-17-2005, 09:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Len--no other cams/swaps for my draw length at the moment, but I'm hanging in there.
Must admit though, after building my hopes up for the last week and counting the days down to today--then find out 'none' of the Allegiance bows came with a #7 cam, this takes the air out of my sails!!!
Last year I waited very long on my Target Liberty--I really didn't think lightening would have struck twice!!
Old 02-17-2005, 09:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

I dont understand that, mine is a 27 inch draw lenght right hand but a 70lbs, camo.
Alain--I sincerely hope that your bow with the specs you've mentioned is here for you.
Today I spoke to "B" at North Sylva and I was told that none of the Allegiance bows came with a 27" draw length/ a #7 cam.
He says he's trying his best to get me a cam--and added that spare cams are really not available now--as all cams produced, are being fitted directly onto bows.
What can I say bud!!
Old 02-17-2005, 10:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

HMMMM! yes starting to sound familiar to me Keith ,doesn't this just want to make you get up and dance .

nubo
Old 02-17-2005, 10:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

John, I think the guys here are trying--mind you, everyone is now calling for their 2005 orders and they're bombarded with this type of call all day and everyday. Can be quite stressful and I also feel for them.
Not much they can do if the bow isn't here.
Also I guess BowTech is in a similiar position there in the USA--they're also trying to make everyone happy--UNFORTUNATELY as humans we will fail one time or another---it just so happens that 'I've' had to experience this two years in a row.
Just the kinda luck I've got--wouldn't want to walk in my shoes would ya?
Haven't started dancing as yet--but, listening to allot of music.
Old 02-17-2005, 10:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yes Keith your probably right about that ,just kind of thought it seem's funny this could be happening to you 2 year's in a row ,it sure must be frustrating . I think I'll just wait and get me a new one next season .Good luck Keith and i hope you get your new bow soon . I'm just kind of trying to figure out what kind of music your listening to ,just to figure out how long your gonna have to dance LOL

nubo

Quick Reply: The Allegiance has Landed!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.