Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Allegiance Force Draw Curve (stop data added)

Old 02-03-2005, 02:22 PM

Default RE: Allegiance Force Draw Curve (stop data added)

Here ya go Sylvan:

Force Draw Curve Data
BowTech Allegiance VFT at 70 lbs., 27 3/4" DL
DL-----Lbs.
8.563----0
9.0------3
10.0----17
11.0----35
12.0----52
13.0----63.5
14.0----69
15.0----70
16.0----70
17.0----68
18.0----67
19.0----66.5
20.0----65.5
21.0----65
22.0----65
23.0----64
24.0----60
25.0----53
26.0----43
27.0----28
27.75---14
28.25---58.5

Note: the draw weights listed above were rounded off to the nearest 1/2 pound. The entire draw length range was measured 3 times and averaged when all 3 repeats did not match.
Old 02-03-2005, 02:33 PM

Default RE: Graph of Allegiance Force Draw Curve

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

Now since we are going to go through with this bragging rights shoot I am going to have to pick up a deluxe folding chair quiver with a umbrella, built in frig and satellite TV. Gotta show up in style!
The best thing about it is the low man has to carry it. Looks like you and muzzy are going to have your hands full.
You're cracking me up man! That's some funny sheet. I like the idea of the low man carrying our chairs.......

Actually I was looking at pics from the Fla. ASA Pro-Am and wondered what some people were carrying. It kinda looked like the arrows were attached to their chairs but I had never seen that before.
Old 02-03-2005, 03:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Am I reading that correctly?

You're getting 1" of draw length adjustment with the stop?

Not too long ago people were freaking cause they didn't think they'd be able to fine tune draw length...
Old 02-03-2005, 03:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Troy they have had some pretty sweet stuff come out in the past few years[8D]

You will get a good look at the 3-Der DELUXE fold out quiver/couch/umbrella/frig/sat TV over at the country pumpkin shoot

I'll have to add on a second strap so muzzy and BM can share the load
Old 02-03-2005, 06:03 PM

Hey Matt I guess It is up to me and You to show these Buckeyes what real shooting is. We might just have to use our secret weapon on them. All hail the mighty power of VITAMIN "Y". With the power of Vitamin "Y" on our side you Buckeyes don't stand a chance. All kidding asside I really think we should have a PA vs. Ohio all Bowtech shootout! Like the annual Big33 football game. Maybe one year we could have it in PA then Ohio the next. With a venison BBQ after Ohio recieves the Buttkicking of their life.
Old 02-03-2005, 06:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

All kidding asside I really think we should have a PA vs. Ohio all Bowtech shootout!
It will be just like the Bucks spanking the Lions the past few years

We should schedule it for:
IBO National Championship Triple Crown
2ND LEG - JUNE 10-12, 2005
Great Lake Shootout XII - Hosted by Gem City Outdoorsmen
McKean, PA

Give you guys some time to practice up.......We all know you boys need it
Old 02-03-2005, 06:30 PM

Don't even go the football route bud. You just wait and see. The Nittany lions are on their way back to the top. Your talking to a PSU season ticket holder here. The rest of the country doesn't call Ohio state the "Luckeyes" for no reason!!! Need I remind you of the Maurice Claret fiasco and the Andy Katzenmoyer debacle with him having cheerleaders wrighting papers for him. Nothing like that under JoePa's watch, (the original JoePA i mean).
You better put wheels and a motor on that litle cart your bringing Buckeye. I don't want to hear an excuse like I was tired from pulling my rig around all day when we womp up on you!!!
Old 02-03-2005, 06:43 PM

Matt:

I was informed today that they are now calculating the DL at the 80% post position. That would mean that the bows now being shipped should be 'right on' the posted DL as you stated. The ones I measured were some of the first off the production line. I recently got some newer ones in. I'll have to check some of them when I get a chance and hope that my original measurements are no longer applicable.

It looks like the PA and Ohio guys might need a referee.

Blodg:

Good data and it's exactly what I suspected.
Old 02-03-2005, 07:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

PA hardwoods

You better put wheels and a motor on that litle cart your bringing Buckeye. I don't want to hear an excuse like I was tired from pulling my rig around all day when we womp up on you!!!
To bad your a pennsatuckian I LMAO when I read your response You'd fit in around here with the smack talk
Old 02-04-2005, 03:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Allegiance Force Draw Curve (stop data added)

Thank you VERY much Blodg for the data!!!

Quick Reply: Allegiance Force Draw Curve (stop data added)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.