" />

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Week 5.......and counting

Old 02-01-2005, 05:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Week 5.......and counting

Well, its week five and no sign of my Bowtech.................sigh
Old 02-01-2005, 07:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Week 5.......and counting

Just be patient Muzzyman ,When your bow arrive's you'll be happy ,you shouldn't have to wait long another week or so .If you really need to know when it's coming just e-mail Jerid Strasheim at BowTech and he'll let you know when they're being shipped to your location.

[email protected]

nubo
Old 02-01-2005, 11:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

I stopped by my shop this weekend because they were having a sale and asked for a status on my order...2/10 or 2/11. The countdown begins!!!
Old 02-01-2005, 11:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nubo, na, I'm not going to bug Bowtech. They are probably busy enough trying to get everyone's orders filled.

The big problem is, I sold my other bow for this one and haven't fired a shot side Jan 3. Yuck!
Old 02-01-2005, 11:29 AM

I went and shot the Old Glory again last night at the shop. The owner was saying Bowtech took orders for over 7000 bows in January. I would say they are quite busy. I don't know how accurate that is, or if I am breaking some trade rule, but I just thought that was impressive. The owner ought to know, his shop is not too far north of the factory.

On a related side note, my GOSH that Old Glory is a sweet shooter.

JMAC
Old 02-01-2005, 01:42 PM

The Old Glory is nice isn't it I have mine on lay-away right now but will be picking it up this thursday. Man thursday can't come fast enough.

Hey Matt, do ya think you could call Bowtech and ask them to add a few weeks or heck even months to Muzzymans order. I really want to see him twitch!!! It just wouldn't be right if he got to take his bow home before I took my Old Glory Home.

Hey Muzzy!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Cry me a river!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-01-2005, 01:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm gonna have my 06 order in, or at the very least need new strings and cables before muzzy ever gets his hands on Alley
Old 02-01-2005, 06:18 PM

Week 5 thats nothing..... I am week 7 with no end in sight. I placed my order Dec. 15th. Oh well the wait goes on.
Old 02-01-2005, 07:09 PM

The big problem is, I sold my other bow for this one and haven't fired a shot side Jan 3. Yuck!
You still practice with the air bow dont you?[8D]
Old 02-02-2005, 12:23 PM

I wonder how well a charity on-line auction for the serial number one new model year "top dog" bow would do?? I'd bet it would go pretty high

Quick Reply: Week 5.......and counting

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.