Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Camo Dipping Information

Old 02-01-2005, 12:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Camo Dipping Information

Your a class act IBM

Until next years contest that is[:@][:@]
Old 02-01-2005, 12:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

IL_BOW_MAN,
You do realize that "Waterdog" is owned by Bowtech and is their In-House dipping facility?

Hmmmm.

Glad to hear that Bowtech is helping the kid out! Those should be some sweet looking crutches.
Old 02-01-2005, 12:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

IBM

The ones I have go from 5'1" to 5'9" the rubber on the arm pit section is a little worn but replaceable other than that they are in great shape.

PM me your phone number and I will give you a call later on tonight.
Old 02-01-2005, 01:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

IL_BOW_MAN,
You do realize that "Waterdog" is owned by Bowtech and is their In-House dipping facility?
Yeah, I kind of got that hint while I was on the website. Looks like I will have to repay the favor when I get a new bow next time.

Aussie, I have to work the next couple of nights, so you won't be able to get ahold of me very easy. Let me do some checking in what little time I have. Heck he may have a brand new set setting in the basement that he hasn't used yet. I want to talk to his mom first, want to make sure I ain't stepping on any toes first, then find out what his favorite pattern is. When I get all the info, I will let you know if I need anything.

So sit tight, and I will let you know sometime tomorrow.

I am almost too excited and I won't even get to keep the things!!
Old 02-02-2005, 03:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

OK, so I have a little info now.

His dad said it sounds like a great idea and promised not to let the cat out of the bag. He is also going to do some elusive searching when no one is around to see if he has a 3rd set we can dip. If not, I need to find some. This is where you might be able to help me aussie. He is using his on 5'4" setting right now. Mine start at the 5'10 mark. So mine are deffinatley out of the picture.

But you said the rubbers are a little worn on yours. So they would deffinatly need replaced. To save from shipping to me and then to the dipper, would you be able to find out if you can get replacements for yours? I would cover the cost....of course if it isn't too much. I would like to have the gray rubbers like I said before, just don't think yellow would go well. Also, check to make sure there aren't a lot of deep scratches that wouldn't be covered. Don't go and buy anything just yet, if his dad finds some we may not have to worry about it at all.

Thanks for your help guys.
Old 02-02-2005, 10:06 PM
Fork Horn

IL_BOW_MAN,Ausie,Management at Waterdog-awsome YOU DA MEN, if you need any help making this happen let me know. A man never stood so tall,as when he stooped to help a child.
Old 02-02-2005, 10:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

You guys are awesome! Post a pic of those things when you get them done. I would love to see his face when he first sees them.
Old 02-02-2005, 11:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Mitch.

The rubber I was talking about is on the part that goes under the arm it looks like it is just a slip on cushion.

The rubber at the foot looks brand new these where only used for about 4 weeks so no scratches or other marks are on them.

I will see if I can find the cushion for under the arms if I cant then I will let you know.

If it is ok with his dad then let me know and I will ship them direct to Waterdog with your return address
Old 02-03-2005, 06:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sounds like a plan aussie. I should know by the end of the weekend, as I am planning on heading out there Saturday. I will let you know what the plan is by the end of the weekend.
Old 02-03-2005, 05:47 PM
Fork Horn

I emailed waterdog and 1 other mentioned on here to have a sight dipped and I am getting no responces... Do they take a while to respond???

Quick Reply: Camo Dipping Information

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.