Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

I Finally Did It!!!

Old 01-27-2005, 09:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: I Finally Did It!!!

Matt, do you have any pics or info on where I might be able to find one of them snazzy camo Stealths? What's the price diff for camo?
I started another thread about the new camo Stealths....you'll probably have read it by the time you see this anyway.
$5 extra for the camo ones.
The one in the picture I posted is on my 04' Liberty.
Old 01-28-2005, 02:12 PM

Muzzyman,
well I guess youmight just be right about me getting my bow before you!!! I had a nice little development after I called you yesterday to brag. It is a very very very strong possibility I will have mine in my hands and at my house in the extreme near future. Oh by the way Leann at Millers told me to tell you that Bowtech called her and they said they lost your order and that they were going to have to do the paperwork all over again resulting the order being moved to the back of the build line. I think they said sometime in November of 2005 you should have it!!!

Matt,
Thanks for the info, I really am interested in this APA safari. It looks like a solid rest. But maybe just not right now my wife would kill me if I went out and bought a new rest when I have a perfectly good trophy taker, especially after dumping a huge chunk of change on this Old Glory. I guess I'll have to save my pennies and get one to try out soon.
Old 01-28-2005, 02:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Give's a whole new meaning to "congugal visits"...

I hope they have a private range
Old 01-28-2005, 07:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

PAHardwoods....Thats is, keep talkin buddy. keep digging yourself a hole. I"ll take the draw stop out of your bow and lock it at 100%. I knew that little peg did something fun.
Old 01-29-2005, 07:00 AM

Muzzyman you gotta get through me first to get to my bow!!!!!!!!And I don't think your 5'10" 160lb body will get my my 6'1" 240lb body very easily. You scrawny little runt!!! Oops I gave away your little secret, I guess Matt/PA would trounce you. Well thats if that ford of yours can even make it the few miles to my house. That's it I'm calling you out!!! A duel, My Old Glory vs your Allegiance in the 3D range. Oh wait that might be a while since your isn't goona be here for another 6 months atleast.
Old 01-29-2005, 08:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Darn it Chad, now Matt really nows![:@] Mr. Matt/PA...sir....any chance we can get together, shoot a few arrows and put all of this behind us?

Duel on the 3d range? I was gonna say Chad, the way it looks, its gonna be your OG against my right arm. i'll throw the arrows at the target.
Old 01-29-2005, 08:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

And I don't think your 5'10" 160lb body will get my my 6'1" 240lb body very easily. You scrawny little runt!!! Oops I gave away your little secret, I guess Matt/PA would trounce you.
We'll see if I'm in a "forgiving" mood. (oh and by the way that throwing arrows comment just cost you 2 more days)
Old 01-29-2005, 08:52 AM

Hey Muzzyman maybe you should change your screen name to "ArrowChucker". Ha Ha Ha Matt 2 more days!!! That may just put him over the edge. Hey Muzzyman I'll make sure I visit you at the State Hospital when I go to the Sportsmans show in Harrisburg, of course I'll bring along My Old Glory so you can see what a new Bowtech looks like.
Old 01-29-2005, 01:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

two more days.....man you guys are a rough bunch.

PAhardwoods, I"ll just see you on the 3D range this year.
Old 01-30-2005, 07:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Congrat's on the old Glory ,I'm sure your going to love this bow .Now the hard part is just waiting to pick it up.Many sleepless nights ahead my friend.

nubo

Quick Reply: I Finally Did It!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.