Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Shoot the 2005 BowTech Allegiance..... my thoughts!

Old 01-28-2005, 09:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Shoot the 2005 BowTech Allegiance..... my thoughts!

Careful there Muz! After meeting Matt, and feelin' the handshake, I don't think a wet paper bag will be a problem.
Old 01-28-2005, 03:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: JOE PA

Careful there Muz! After meeting Matt, and feelin' the handshake, I don't think a wet paper bag will be a problem.

SHHHH! Jeff, you're blowing Matts cover...

FIGHT!, FIGHT! [8D]
Old 01-28-2005, 03:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey, Pat! Nice to see you've learned to breathe again after the ATA show. Looks like you guys will have a very good year. Most of the Allegiance vs. Switchback threads I've read seem to be at least 2:1 Bowtech.
Old 01-29-2005, 05:20 PM

BM, since I have been shootin my Allegiance......I havent wanted to shoot my Extreme or Patriot bows. They now feel weird .......I will be taking it south in a few weeks and killin some hogs and blackbuck with it
Hellooooo..........gang
Old 02-14-2005, 06:43 AM

Hey Just a few comments on some of the remarks made on the Equalizer Cam system! 1st off I have a reconstucted Left elbow, so shooting a bow for me was never a thought! Until I came to Bowtech, Unfortunatly my first one was a '02 BK2 70lb. Hard bow to learn how to shoot on. I like the Speed but that was all! Then came the Liberty, I thought God himself had came to save me! SMOOTH....... Fairly fast, but I shoot 80lbs with it so I was willing to sacrific some speed for the comfort the Liberty provided! NOW I believe in some sort of EVOLUTION, because as God made Man, Bowtech brought the Equalizer! I am getting now a 90lb 29.5" Allegiance, which in my opinion is easier than my Liberty, Due to my Left arm I can't Push and Pull draw, I have to lock my left and draw with my right. Due to the Draw cycle being all up front, The Allegiance is better for me. Now I have a Bow that will draw Smooth, shoot quietly and has the speed I had to sacrific from the BK to the Liberty. Grip is Nice and Smooth, And Living here in Oregon I can tell you having the draw cycle upfront is better in the cold weather, just like with any bow proper stretching and warm up before the morning is crutial! Unless of course you hunt with a 40 Rascal!!

Someone mentioned "When Bowtech did something besides the Single cam they would look into them" HELLO Blackknight was the name that put Bowtech on the map with its Dually, then the p38 Dual, p40, patriot, g3, Wheelie......should I continue on WHEN Bowtech finally go into something other that Single cam bows!

Well anyways, it is everyones own personal choice, But you can't make the Choice unless you have actually gave it a honest and open-minded test run. Besides shooting 2 or 3 arrows thru it and saying oh no its too different! It will grow on you and grow fast!