Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Shoot the 2005 BowTech Allegiance..... my thoughts!

Old 01-26-2005, 01:46 PM

Default RE: Shoot the 2005 BowTech Allegiance..... my thoughts!

I had a big wheel, 2 in fact. They were Dukes of Hazzard Big Wheels. God I loved the General Lee (and Daisy).

Any way the best way I can describe the Equilizer cam is it feels very much like a wheeled bow but smoother. I shot an Allegiance without a stabilizer and it was dead in your hand with no shock what-so-ever!!! And Quiet, you could hear a pin drop over this bow if you dropped it the same time you let an arrow go. Last year I thought the Freedom cam was great but Bowtech outdid their selves again.
Old 01-26-2005, 05:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

The funny thing though is that even though I the E-Cam didn't seem to be my "cup of tea", I just can't get it out of my head! I have been thinking about it almost non-stop since last-night! I keep thinking that I need to shoot it a little more, maybe try to get use to it before I can really make a good judgement on it!
Ahhh! Thats where it gets ya! I did the same exact thing when I first got my hands on the Defender. I wanted to shoot that Allegiance real bad. When it finally came in, I shot it a little bit, then ordered one I think the more I shot it, the more I appreciated the draw cycle. Its definitely different.

Now, if only Bowtech could find it in their hearts to send me the one I have on order, we'll get along just fine.
Old 01-26-2005, 06:01 PM

Hey Buckmagnet you know you want one, it's calling to you. Go ahead and shoot it again, the next thing you know you'll be waking up in the middle of the night with an allegiance next to you in bed.
Old 01-26-2005, 06:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Now, if only Bowtech could find it in their hearts to send me the one I have on order, we'll get along just fine.
Muzz,
Everytime I see a printed "Where's my bow?" comment I have no choice but to move your ship date back a few days.

Didn't your mom ever tell you..."A watched pot never boils".
Old 01-26-2005, 06:25 PM

Muzzy, are you gonna take that from Matt? If I were you, I would head on over to Dover and show Matt who is boss You can take him, I heard that he weighs about 115#'s soaking wet!
Old 01-26-2005, 06:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey Muzzy did I mention got mine on the 27th of December???
Old 01-26-2005, 07:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man..........you guys are just ruthless.

Just to think, I always used these boards as a sanctuary from the rest of the world.
Old 01-26-2005, 08:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

Muzz,
Everytime I see a printed "Where's my bow?" comment I have no choice but to move your ship date back a few days.

Didn't your mom ever tell you..."A watched pot never boils".

Well if that's not the pot calling the kettle... OUCH! [8D]
Old 01-26-2005, 08:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Buck Magnet

Muzzy, are you gonna take that from Matt? If I were you, I would head on over to Dover and show Matt who is boss You can take him, I heard that he weighs about 115#'s soaking wet!

BM,

I think you're 2 turned into a 1 somehow... Best get your keyboard checked out before it gets someone in trouble...

Yep, that's right, 125 lbs. soaking wet...[8D]
Old 01-26-2005, 08:52 PM

Hey Pat,

Trouble? I have heard that Matt couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag! I have also heard that he uses photo-shop to make himself look bigger in all of his photos

Quick Reply: Shoot the 2005 BowTech Allegiance..... my thoughts!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.