Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Zero-ing Help!

Old 09-04-2002, 06:26 PM

Default Zero-ing Help!

This year I have changed the arrow rest to a Muzzy Zero Effect and have a question about getting broadheads to hit correctly. Shooting field points, I have my 2 sight pins set at 17 and 27 yards. Arrows are grouping together nicely and everything is looking fine. When I shoot broadheads they still group nicely, except I am hitting high and to the right about 2 inches. Shooting high by 2 inches at 17 (1st pin) and 2 inches high at 27 yards(2nd sight pin) I really don't mind and think I will leave it that way. This would give me a 20 and a 30 yard pin. My question is should I move both pins to the right or could I just move the launcher on the rest out slightly to the left? One other question, what can be done so the broadheads and the field points hit in the same place (both are 125 grains)?

Thanks,

GB

Smack 'em where it hurts!
Old 09-04-2002, 07:21 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 09-04-2002, 07:21 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]