Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Ordered an Allegience....Question.

Old 01-10-2005, 07:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Ordered an Allegience....Question.

Thank's Muzzyman I'll be looking forward to actually shooting the Allegience ,but I'm not sure whether I'll sell my 04 Patriot Dually or keep it ,I really love it as well. I know how you feel because my second choice last season was to buy the Xtec if I hadn't gotten thing's straightened around with the Distributor ,which I had a few issue's with.

nubo
Old 01-10-2005, 07:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

muzzyman88:
I admit freely I was a tad skeptical about Bowtech in the beginning, but over the last couple years, they have done nothing but astound me.
Nice to hear that BowTech are accomplishing just what they have hoped to. The E cam bows will be a huge hit in 05.
Old 01-10-2005, 10:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

pdq, ya, the Ecam is pretty awesome. I am chomping at the bit to get mine in, setup and through the chrono to see what kind of speeds I'll get out of my hunting setup.

About the only concern I have right now is whether my NAP dropaway will work on this bow. I am concerned with the cable slide and whether replacing the factory one, with this NAP will cause any issues. Guess I'll talk to Bowtech about that.
Old 01-10-2005, 11:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

MM88.

There is more than enough cable slide travel on the Allegiance.

Just incase your NAP does not have enough windage adjustment get the MZE it works flawlessly on my Allegiance
Old 01-11-2005, 01:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

muzzy, sorry to say the NAP won't make center shot. I tried a 4000 on my OG. A Trophy Taker with the extended windage bar will. An HHA TR 1000 is on mine right now. Plenty of movement. It's like a cross between the NAP 2000 and a TT. I can post a pic if needed. BTW, I'm attached to the slide for lifting the rest.
Old 01-11-2005, 01:47 PM
Fork Horn

Muzzyman88:
The bow shop here ordered a Justice for me on Dec. 30th. I'm hoping that it will be in sometime this week. I made a pledge to myself that I was just going to wait until they called to say it was in, but I just couldn't help myself and called on Friday Made the shop owner laugh at my impatience anyway!
Old 01-11-2005, 02:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

muzzy, sorry to say the NAP won't make center shot. I tried a 4000 on my OG. A Trophy Taker with the extended windage bar will. An HHA TR 1000 is on mine right now. Plenty of movement. It's like a cross between the NAP 2000 and a TT. I can post a pic if needed. BTW, I'm attached to the slide for lifting the rest.
Anybody else have any more bad news they'd like to share with me today? I am extremely dissapointed in the fact the NAP may not work. Guess I may have to live with the TT. I don't like anything HHA produces and wont put one of their products on my bow.

Crap!!![:@]
Old 01-11-2005, 04:11 PM
Spike

Just picked mine up.

Birth Certificate reads:

Peak Weight: 70.7
Draw Length: 27
Arrow Weight: 350 gr
IBO Arros Speed: 295 fps

For a 27" draw, that's pretty fast! Dumb questions though, what was the arrow length? How many grains did the point weigh? Also, I was there when the box was opened and there was no manual. Should there have been?
Old 01-11-2005, 04:58 PM

ORIGINAL: Merit

Just picked mine up.

Birth Certificate reads:

Peak Weight: 70.7
Draw Length: 27
Arrow Weight: 350 gr
IBO Arros Speed: 295 fps

For a 27" draw, that's pretty fast! Dumb questions though, what was the arrow length? How many grains did the point weigh? Also, I was there when the box was opened and there was no manual. Should there have been?
When did you order it? I also have one on order since Dec. 30th. Don't know about the manual but the arrow length and point weight won't make a difference with the initial speed of the bow. 350 total grains is the key wether it have a 75 or 100 grain point.
Old 01-11-2005, 05:27 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: Blodg

When did you order it? I also have one on order since Dec. 30th. Don't know about the manual but the arrow length and point weight won't make a difference with the initial speed of the bow. 350 total grains is the key wether it have a 75 or 100 grain point.
I ordered it on 12/11. I guess that puts it a month to the day...

Quick Reply: Ordered an Allegience....Question.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.