Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

05 BowTech hush kit problem

Old 01-03-2005, 09:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 05 BowTech hush kit problem

Extreme1!

I just added some Simm's cable dampener's to my dually and I think I just might add some limb saver's as well just to try .

nubo
Old 01-07-2005, 01:25 PM

Just wanted to pass on some info after talking to a guy at Bowtech about the Hush kits. I told him that i really didn't like that I had to take apart the bow (string) to attach new components and he said that the guys that make the Hush kits for them just developed new ones that can be tied in. While we were on the topic of keeping bows quiet, he told me that they also have a new stabilizer out that has the Hush technology on it aswell. I'm asuming that it will have one of those star shaped thingys on it. He seemed very optimistic about it. He said he couldn't remember, but it was about 4-5" long and does an extremely good job of quieting a bow. None of this is on thier website yet though. Appears that they have alot of new stuff coming out. GO BOWTECH GO. Just wanted to fill you guys in. Later
Old 01-08-2005, 12:29 PM
c j
Typical Buck

Several of the arms on the 'string thingies' on my Liberty have worn/broken off, but I just installed Leeches instead of replacing them. Just as effective, from what I could tell, plus they're cheap and don't break.
Old 01-08-2005, 10:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

he told me that they also have a new stabilizer out that has the Hush technology on it aswell. I'm asuming that it will have one of those star shaped thingys on it. He seemed very optimistic about it. He said he couldn't remember, but it was about 4-5" long and does an extremely good job of quieting a bow
That it does and its called the "Wild Thing"

I have had one for a few weeks now and works extremely well.

Old 01-08-2005, 11:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow, that thing looks wild.