Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

BK2

Old 08-29-2002, 09:22 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: BK2

Too high of poundage limbs. It shoots better for me then the patriot, great bow!
Old 08-30-2002, 05:20 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
27.5&quot; Goldtip Big Game 100's
3 grain per inch weight tubes
125 grain T-heads
545 total grain weight
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>

jtpepper,

I've been thinking of putting together an arrow very similar to yours. I was a bit worried about such a stiff spine. How do your's fly? Any trouble getting broadheads to group with your field tips?

Thanks,

Old 08-31-2002, 11:43 AM

Straightarrow,Sorry I'm just now getting back to ya,been away for awhile.My bow seem's to like a stiff arrow.I shoot either the 7595's with 100 grain tip or the big game with 125's.When paper tuning,I get bullet hole's with this setup.If I go to 145 grain tips on the big games I loose my bullet hole,bad tear.My muzzy's fly the same on the 7595's and the T-heads fly the same on my Big Games.I only shoot my broadheads out to 45 yrd's and they still fly like my field tip's.
I love my setup and my bow is really quiet for such a fast bow.Now on the other end I also shoot a 5575 with 85 grain tip that weigh's 355 grain's.This little sucker flies out at 311 fps at 68 lbs,295 fps at 60 lbs.I make my friends,who think they have a fast bow,mad when I shoot this one.God Bless,jtpepper

Take a kid hunting,for their sake
Old 09-10-2002, 06:29 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]