Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

A Fond Farewell...Everyone please read

Old 12-19-2004, 10:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: A Fond Farewell...Everyone please read

I'll echo a lot of others' sentiments here in saying the tech forum won't be the same without you; I don't post as much in here as I do the bowhunting forum, but I've enjoyed your posts tremendously. God bless, and best wishes in the future.
Old 12-20-2004, 03:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Jeff, I am truely sorry to hear about your situation. Do what you have to do to take care of yourself and family. One day everything will work out for the best. In the meantime You will be in my prayers and thoughts. God Bless.
Old 12-20-2004, 04:45 AM

Jeff,

Sorry that life is dealing you a rotten hand at the moment. There have been few here that equalled your ability to communicate in writing. Your posts are always enjoyed, for their readability, information and humor.

I know that life changes quicker than anyone can imagine and here's hoping that this change comes quickly for you, and in a positive direction. Hopefully, the future will bring the enjoyment of bows and hunting back into you life and you will find the desire to be back here contributing. Never feel as if this post of yours, means that you have to carry through with it. If the urge arises, I sure hope you post again.

Keep your chin up.
Old 12-20-2004, 06:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

Sorry I did not see this until now Jeff. I don't have the time I once did to be on the forums over the weekends.

I say without shame that there is a tear in my eye as I read your thread. I am sincerely sorry to hear that things have not improved for you in recent months. Sometimes, no matter how hard we try, things just don't come our way....and then again sometimes they do. Keep your head up my friend. I know your heart is always in the right place and issues with your health, family and work will sort themselves out eventually.

If I can ever be of any help then please let me know.
Old 12-20-2004, 06:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

JeffB,

You will be missed. I always appreciated your willingness to not only learn but to share your knowledge with others. As others have said, you are not only technically savy but also a CLASS ACT and you will be missed. I think that was one of the main reasons that your technical savy was always so appreciated. It was the graciousness with which you offered it. It's something many others do not have and the very reason they will never receive the level of respect that you have or that they personally want eventhough they may have a stronger "technical pedigree". My prayers are with you as you go through you're trying times. Put your faith in God for whatever comes of your situation was meant to be. Only through him can you have understanding and peace and only through him can you be sure that wishes are his as well. Good luck and God bless you!
Old 12-20-2004, 08:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Jeff... Really sorry to hear that. I had hoped and prayed things would look up for you.

Remember... this is all a test. Hang in there brotha, and keep the faith...

Anything we can do to help, ever, just say the word.
Old 12-20-2004, 09:05 AM

Jeff ......I have been wondering what was going on........and I am truely sorry to here about your situation !! I appreciate you letting us know.......I can imagine it's tough !

I really learned a lot from you and really value your opinion( it is about the most unbiased I have seen in the forums) !!!

With you , Rack, and PABowhntr not showing up a lot..........I find myself not visting much anyomore ! [&o]

I guess this means you'll be selling some stuff ???????............just a little humor !

Seriously.........I am really going to miss your input ! And most importantly .............I sincerely hope things pick up for you ! Nobody will ever be able to use smileys the way you do !

-Brent
Old 12-20-2004, 09:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

Jeff, it was good having you and you will always be welcomed back. Get things going in the right direction and don't worry about us. We will hold the fort down, and when you want to return there will always be a place here amongst your friends. Take care!!
Old 12-20-2004, 10:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

Jeff, best of luck. I will miss your bow reviews. I sincerely hope everything works out for you.
Old 12-20-2004, 10:55 AM
Typical Buck

Jeff,

I just logged on and was stunned to see your post.
I, (like Pinwheel 12) am saddened to see that you are leaving and have health problems.
I was there in 96' and know it's not fun.
I know you don't want pity, as I wouldn't, but I feel bad for you.
You are the heart and soul of this Technical forum.
You are a major reason I nicknamed this forum Bowtechbbs.com
It won't be the same without you !
Even though, I have never shot Bowtech, I enjoyed reading all your reports on each one these past few years.
I respect your knowledge and insight, greatly.
You will be missed, my friend.
I hope you recover quickly and get your life back on track.
Hope you return to this forum someday too.
I pray for you and your family and will continue to keep you in my thoughts.
God Bless you, Jeff.

Sag.

Quick Reply: A Fond Farewell...Everyone please read

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.