Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

stinky update

Old 11-14-2004, 11:47 AM

Default stinky update

welp, after a few limb issues - yes bobco, one of them my fault, getting a brand new bow from bowtech for my trouble, that one breaking a limb after a week the first time the shop pressed it, the shop - with bowtech's blessing - giving me my 3rd brand new bow off the shelf, and it never being pressed - unless the rest cord goes through the cable (didn't see it put on), i went out to shoot today and on my 3rd shot - TINK - bottom limb has a crack that runs parallel with the limb about 1 inch from the bolt (same place as always). had the bow about 3 months. been scared to get the timing adjusted, so i haven't. it really has barely stretched at all. it's about 1/16 of an inch from being perfectly between the timing marks. rut is a couple days away, deer have just started showing up in the valley like clockwork. saw first nice buck last week. i really, really feel lost and alone - its the only way i can describe my feelings right now. i think i'm just going to call jaime at bt tomorrow because i do not trust that shop - and ask him what he'll do for me, and if he has advise on a shop that hasn't had these types of issues within 50 miles.
Old 11-14-2004, 04:01 PM

Default RE: stinky update

dang, brother caint get no love around here.
Old 11-15-2004, 07:05 AM

Default RE: stinky update

man, what's up with that "pro" shop? you have definately had more patience with that shop than i would have. they would have lost my business a LONG time ago...

hang in there. good luck with the outcome...