Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

question for bowtech shooter

Old 03-05-2002, 07:26 PM

Default question for bowtech shooter

I was wondering if you would be at the Cleveland outdoor show at the ix centerand if bowtech will be there both weekends or just during the ibo shoot thanks
Old 03-05-2002, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: question for bowtech shooter

OM, I'm planning on being there the Sat. of the IBO shoot. I'm not shooting this year just spectating but I'm taking a (bag of bows) for people to try out. It's kind of a wierd situation with this show so as why BowTech isn't getting a booth. If you would like to meet up with me let me know ahead of time and I'll meet you somewhere. As of right now I'm planning on taking a Patriot,Pro 38,Tech 29,Rascal,BlackHawk, and Extreme Short Draw unless I get a request for a different bow. You can email me at [email protected].
I will be at the Ohio Deer and Turkey Expo the entire weekend of March 15-17 which is the weekend the Cleveland show starts so if your going to be there stop by the booth.