Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Another boring report – No-Peep

Old 03-07-2002, 07:07 PM

Default RE: Another boring report – No-Peep

Black Frog,

The one I have is a newer one and they don't even put a level on the new model. Must be the manufacturer either felt it wasn't all that important or not very accurate. Either way, you can still have a level on your sight if that's important to you.
Old 03-08-2002, 08:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

Could you give me a little more detail please. Does the peep gp in front on the sight or behind it. Any trouble with arrow clearence?

"There's a mount plate that goes between your sight mount and the riser. The NP plate is "sandwiched" between the riser and your sight."
Old 03-08-2002, 09:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

Looked at before and read it, but it doesn't completely answer my question. But thanks.
Old 03-08-2002, 09:45 AM

Bobco.

On my newest bow, I've had it in 3 different positions so far. I had it below the site- behind the riser. Above the site- behind the riser. Now I have it in front of the riser below the pins and I like that the best. It is really close to the site and I don't have to take my eye of the target or pins to see it. It's right there. I love mine, a lot.

Will this help?
Old 03-08-2002, 10:34 AM

Bobco,

You can mount the NP in front of the riser above the sight or below the sight. You can also mount behind the riser (closest to you at draw) above or below your pins.

I see no clearance problems if mounted correctly.
Old 03-08-2002, 12:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

So then, I would be able to mount it behind my sight, and actually look through my sight window, near my pins and see the peep, correct?It would. have to be over the top of the entire sight window.
Old 03-08-2002, 01:08 PM

That is correct,

Mine is mounted just above my top pin guard and inline vertically with my pins about halfway between my riser and my sight body. I look through my window then there is the no peep then ther are my pins. It uses up no field of view because it is just above my top pin guard but is easily in my perepherial view when I am aiming.

But you do not need to look at it when you are aiming, unless you turn into a real awkward stance and just want to check form.

Hope this made some sense
Old 03-08-2002, 01:17 PM
Fork Horn

You can see in this pic that the NP is mounted towards the shooter, and above the sight pins:

And here the NP is positioned below the sight picture- whatever postion that is comfortable to you. I have the top edge of my NP just below my 30yd pin. I like to keep things close together.

This is the bracket that get sandwiched between the riser and you sight mount.

Edited by - Black Frog on 03/08/2002 14:19:15
Old 03-08-2002, 02:09 PM

Nice post BF. I extened my Trophy ridge Bracket all the way and the no peep fits in behind it really well. Its just under and slightly to the right of my pins, perfect to see without looking away from the pins. It was the best spot for me, of those I tried. In front of the riser, just below the pins.
Old 03-08-2002, 06:03 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: Another boring report – No-Peep

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.