Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Whats your favorite bow brand?

Old 09-20-2004, 09:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Whats your favorite bow brand?

Right now I'm shooting a BowTech. I'll probably start sampling bows when the 05's start rolling out. Who knows, maybe I'll be shooting something different next year if something can unseat my Patriot.
Old 09-20-2004, 10:08 AM
Typical Buck

The bows I'm biased toward are Merlin, Bowman, and Trails End.

Sag.
Old 09-20-2004, 11:38 AM

BOWTECH
Old 09-20-2004, 12:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have been a long-time Darton fan, and the Viper that I have is still a good performer and very easy to shoot well. Now that I have a Darton that is very quiet and shock/recoil free to go along with the smooth draw and good performance (the Tundra), I really feel that I have found another great bow from Darton that I will have for a long time.

That said, I couldn't resist the opportunity to get another Bowtech. I have an unfired 2002 Pro 40 I-cam model coming. I really preferred the heavier, older Bowtech riser of my Pro 38 DC to the newer, lighter "03 Pro 40 Wheely. I think it should be a good bow for me considering the way the '01 Pro 38 shot.

I have owned bows by Mathews, Hoyt, High Country, Pearson, McPherson, Merlin, Newberry, Bear, Jennings, Golden Eagle, York, and Continental. (I've been at this for a while and am plagued by curiosity![&:])

Darton and Bowtech are definitely my favorite companies.
Old 09-20-2004, 12:47 PM
Boone & Crockett

That said, I couldn't resist the opportunity to get another Bowtech. I have an unfired 2002 Pro 40 I-cam model coming.
Oh Geez, you are worse than a woman in a shoe store!

Old 09-20-2004, 12:49 PM

I really like my Bowtech Justice. But considering it is only the second bow i have owned i really cant make any real comparisons between brands and models.
Old 09-20-2004, 01:09 PM

I am still looking for the perfect bow. I have not found it yet.
I am currently shooting a Bowtech Patriot Dually 2003 model. I really like this bow. Well over 300 fps with 7 7/8 brace heigth. If only it had a little bit of a valley in the draw. I dont like to shoot off the wall.
I believe the Bowtechs are the best thing going right now. Smooth, quiet, anf fast.
Old 09-20-2004, 01:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Only one Mathew's reply, and a "next year". Either Mathews shooters aren't bothering to type in, or they are too focused on the season and not worried about "the other" brands.

SQ24ME
Old 09-20-2004, 01:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Right now I shoot Darton, but I won't admit to having a favorite. If something better comes out that meets my personal preferences better, then I'll move to it.
Old 09-20-2004, 02:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black?[8D]

Quick Reply: Whats your favorite bow brand?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.