Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

drop away rests

Old 09-17-2004, 10:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: drop away rests

This may be a bold statement but I believe that if everyone that was shooting the WB last year (EVERYONE) had the proper spined arrows and had their bows tuned to those arrows there wouldn't be the new B2 biscuit this year. I say that because with the old biscuit and my bow tuned to the proper arrows I never had any type of fletching damage at all.
Unfortunatly the b2 was made with a smaller diamiter housing for the bristles , I could find no way to avoid contact with the metal ring the holds the bristles . So basicly its a feathers only thing , that is unless they addressed the "problem" in latter production runs . Its a shame , could have been a great product if someone would have done some r an r before it went to production .
Old 09-17-2004, 05:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: drop away rests

i think most of the fletching problems are do to the factory not glueing the fletching on correctly or using enough glue. i have seen several batchs of arrows suffer from the fletching coming off and they came loose off the rear far side of the fletch. i think its a mass production and quality control problem that the arrow companies wont fess up to.