Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

East Coast Bowhunter's Fair - Meet and Greet?

Old 07-04-2004, 08:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default East Coast Bowhunter's Fair - Meet and Greet?

For any of you guys who are interested (many of you may already know), the East Coast Bowhunter's Fair will be held on July 17 and 18 at Kempton Fairgrounds (East Central PA). They have many things to see, seminars, and many products too. They also have a 50 target 3D course (actually 2-25 target courses) set up, and the fee is only $5 (after admission to the fair.) I can only go on the 17th, but thought it might be fun to see if we can get a few Hunting BBS members together to shoot the course together. Trust me, if I am there, there should be someone who most of you can whup up on! If anyone is interested, you can e-mail me or PM. I thought I probably shouldn't post the phone # as it might be advertising and might break forum rules.[] Could be a good time and should be fun to meet some of you.
Old 07-04-2004, 11:20 AM

Default RE: East Coast Bowhunter's Fair - Meet and Greet?

thanks for the info, i might have to try and make it there on the 17th, i probably wont shoot but it looks like it might be interesting to visit.
Old 07-04-2004, 09:10 PM

I'll be there Saturday morning, hunting for bargins. Never seem to find too many though.
Old 07-04-2004, 09:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Pat Dinan (Bowtech Shooter) will be there. Looking forward to meeting him. Frank (PABowhntr) can't make it (vacation). I know there are some other forum members who don't live too far away.
Old 07-05-2004, 06:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Jeff,

I'm looking forward to meeting you too. I think I have some mods you need for your Wheely if you can wait until then to get them.

I was hoping that Frank could make it but I guess not since he'll be on vacy. I believe Matt/PA's gonna come over for the weekend too, should be lots of fun.

Regards, Pat
Old 07-12-2004, 03:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hi, guys.

Just bringing this back to the top to see if anyone is interested. This Saturday, July 17 is when I can make it but the show runs Sat. and Sun. If no one is interested, I won't bring it up again.
Old 07-12-2004, 03:28 PM

joe is there a webpage with any info regarding schedule, directions, times?

thanks
Old 07-12-2004, 06:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

I will be there on Saturday.......I'll have a BowTech polo shirt on. Don't mistake me for Pat though, he's the ugly one. [:'(]
Old 07-12-2004, 07:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Krotalus:

Their web site is [link]http://www.weaknechtarchery.com[/link]

I'm not sure if they have much info on the site or not.

From Harrisburg, you would take I-81 N to I-78 East to 737 N (exit 41). Take 737 north for 6 miles to Kempton. There should be plenty of signs.

Seminar speakers for Saturday include Kenny McGeehan, Joe Fichter, Oscar Long, and Tim Cohick. No time scedule was included in the brochure that I have. Hope this helps.

I probably will not be shooting the course. Local friends have other plans, and I don't really want to shoot 50 targets solo.[:'(]
Old 07-12-2004, 07:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

I cant seem to find any directions. Can you help me out from Newton Falls from Trumbull county Ohio? If it isn't too far I would come to check it out and do the course

Quick Reply: East Coast Bowhunter's Fair - Meet and Greet?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.