Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Need info on Bowtech Blackknight w/single cam

Old 06-27-2004, 06:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Need info on Bowtech Blackknight w/single cam

ORIGINAL: Buzco

I've been looking all over the place to find some spec's on a used bow I am interested in buying. It's a Bowtech Blackknight, 30 in. draw with a single cam, I think it's an Infinity cam, but don't know for sure. I can't get my hands on it right now, so I need some info before I commit.

I would like to find out what the adjustable range is for draw length (I need 29"), brace height, and axle to axle dimensions. It's a 70 lb.. What kind of speed would this bow achieve? Any other info would be great.

I know somebody out there has some info. I looked on Bowtech's website, but couldn't find an area that covered previous years bow spec's. Did a search on Google, no luck there, either.

Thanks!!

Buzco,

The BlackKnight has always been produced only with duals cams as is the one in your picture.

The bow pictured also looks like it needs a cable slide installed instead of having the cables running on the outside of the cable rod and doing this may end up damaging the string/cables without one.

The bow pictured does indeed look like a 2002 short brace BlackKnight but to be sure and in order for me to give you the correct specs could you please e-mail me the approx. brace height and also the module letter that's machined on the side of the mods.

Also, if you can get me the serial number I can have it looked up to see what year it is too.

E-mail me at [email protected]

Regards, Pat
Old 06-27-2004, 12:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bigpapascout

the BKII was offered with the Infinity cam had very short brace heighth and lightning fast but hard to shoot accurately with any consistancy.
That would be the Extreme Solo. Same riser as the BK (and G3). If you had an I-cam bow that said BK on the limbs it was a conversion.
Old 06-29-2004, 12:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

well it definately was a single Infinity cam and It definately said black knight II on the limbs and I bought it new and it had a birth certificate with the name of the bow the speed and the specs of the bow.
Old 06-29-2004, 05:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bigpapascout

well it definately was a single Infinity cam and It definately said black knight II on the limbs and I bought it new and it had a birth certificate with the name of the bow the speed and the specs of the bow.
What camo did it have?
Old 06-29-2004, 11:10 AM

Sounds like one of those Canadian bows,,, huh Nubo
Old 06-29-2004, 09:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

It was Black