Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Help....

Old 06-23-2004, 02:03 AM

Default Help....

Saturday I was in the city. I had to make a visit to oklahoma archery. While i was there i shot the Outback and Patriot VFT. They were both real nice bows but the Outback was just a tad too small for my likings.. But the Patriot was perfect. So i ended up buying the Patriot with 1/2 dozen Gold Tip arrows and a Impact Cosmic Sight. I love this bow. The guys down at Oklahoma Archery couldnt of been any nicer. Great guys. What a shop...

Grant it was saturday so i didnt think u were working so i didnt ask for you. Im sure ill be back before the summer is over to get other stuff put on my bow and for some more arrows. Ill see you then.

I went online to register my bow and everything else... I went ahead and registered it(so i thought) pressed submit or something like that. And it came to a page that like finalized everything i typed in. I never received an email from then So i wasnt sure if BowTech Actually received it or not. Will someone help me out here? I know there are some BowTech Guys in here.
Old 06-23-2004, 04:12 AM

Default RE: Help....

Stealth,

There should be a Bowtech phone number on the sticker that tells the poundage and draw length or in the manual. Givem a call.
Old 06-23-2004, 05:39 AM

i had the same concern when i registered mine in february, called them, and yep, it had gone through. i advised them it was confusing and they should have the designer code in a 'your registration has been sent' message. guess they didn't do it. call, but if you got the finalized page it went through. really though, call - maybe they'll fix it.
Old 06-23-2004, 02:24 PM

Alright thanks guys.. Ill give bowtech a call here in the next couple of days... Im already liking this bow more and more. I can shoot it way better than my machette. Nothing against it, it is a heck of a bow. Its just this patriot has something the diamond didnt. They are both really good bows no doubt. The patriot was well worth its money.. Thanks alot guys. Im looking forward to this fall.
SA
Old 06-23-2004, 06:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

I would be willing to bet that it registered. I had that happen earlier in the year and it was fine when I checked.
Old 06-23-2004, 10:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you e-mail bowtech and ask them of your consern you would most likely get a response the same day.
Old 06-24-2004, 11:34 AM

Alright thanks guys.. Ill email bowtech today and see... Now out to shoot some more..
SA
Old 06-24-2004, 11:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

I register all my Bowtech's online.

I know they went through cause they keep sending me caps

Yes a email verification would be nice but no big deal really.

Just enjoy the bow
Old 06-24-2004, 06:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm glad to hear you got the Patriot over the Outback ,A friend of mine has the Legacy and he never stopped telling me about it until I bought the Patriot dually now all he talk's about is shooting . He never comment's about my Dually .

I know you love this bow because most people that buy them usually do.Congrat's on the new PATRIOT.

nubo
Old 06-24-2004, 07:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats and way to go on picking the PAT.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.