Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

ANSWER RELEASE, PLEASE TELL THOUGHTS

Old 02-22-2002, 02:08 PM
Fork Horn

Default ANSWER RELEASE, PLEASE TELL THOUGHTS

What do you think of the releases and will it work on string loops?
Old 02-22-2002, 02:58 PM

Default RE: ANSWER RELEASE, PLEASE TELL THOUGHTS

I assume you are referring to The Answer by golden key? If so.....it is a good release I have used it. If you are fighting target panic I would challenge you to try a good true back tension. I prefer the back tension because it trains perfect form, which is the only way to recovery!

Happy Shooting!

>>>------Tony Virnoche------>>>
>>>---The Archery Program--->>>
Old 02-22-2002, 04:50 PM
tm
Fork Horn

When set correctly they will work, but I lost patience with it. I would suggest a good back tension release also.
Old 02-22-2002, 05:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
When set correctly they will work, but I lost patience with it. I would suggest a good back tension release also.
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>

I as well lost patience with it. I had one the first year they were available and if you were not careful and did not have the crew in quite far enough and punched it would start to wear the end of the screw down and you would have to reset it again.

I think the model that Bernie Pellerite is promoting on the Scott Mongoose is a better design (Captivator? or something like that).

JeffB
Old 02-23-2002, 06:09 PM
Fork Horn

I have used one,and still have it around somewhere.I don't use it anymore,it seemed to make my target panic worse then better,this is not to say it might help other guys,but it just wasn't for me.I do like the release in the &quot;hunting mode&quot;and would still use it today,but since then I have switched to a Scott rope release.Good luck.